Le Kiosque Média

"Notre métier n’est ni de faire plaisir, ni de faire du tort. Il est de porter la plume dans la plaie." - Albert Londres

3.23.2006

Chronique : Je me souviens


Entrevue avec Michel Chartrand sur Cuba en 1964
(en anglais)

"But", and Michel leaned forward to emphasize the point, "things are moving now in Quebec, too. In Cuba, they already have a government which works for the people. I look forward to the day when we, too, will build `chez nous' a society truly `of the people, by the people, and for the people'. And that day may come sooner than we think.

1 Comments:

  • At 23 mars, 2006 11:51, Blogger Stupid said…

    Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for some stupid stuff for my blog and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

    If you are intrested in some link exchange ...or if you want to put my link on your blog I will be very happy

     

Publier un commentaire

<< Home

 
Top Blogues